- Added some missing acp live search keywords.
- Added ability to disable or redirect PII data requests & account deletion.
- Improved the security of the visual language editor.
- Improved the responsiveness of the buttons in the cookie message.
- Fixed an issue where an extra space can be added to the end of dates in specific locales.
- Fixed an issue where oAuth tokens weren't revoked for banned users.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to cancel optional mfa setup.
- Fixed an issue where page output may be broken if a large signature is used.
- Fixed an issue where Edge on Android could be detected as Chrome.
- Fixed an issue where achievements could be abused in private messages.
- Fixed a database error when viewing the moderator control panel.
- Fixed a missing language string in Member History when an account deletion has been cancelled.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to dismiss an alert if a password change was being forced.
- Fixed an issue where a solved notification may have incorrect wording.
- Fixed an issue where the All / None buttons on chart filters may not work.
- Fixed an issue where images would be restricted to 1200px regardless of the max image dimensions to display setting.
- Fixed an issue where posts from future topics may show in profile content streams.
- Fixed an issue where webhooks may send an empty auth header which can confuse some destination URLs.
- Fixed an issue where saving custom charts failed.
- Fixed an issue where AdminCP notifications emails for PII Requests & Account Deletion may not be sent.
- Fixed an error when using question & answer challenges for captcha with recent PHP versions.
- Fixed an issue where the cookie information page wasn't visible for validating members.
- Fixed an issue where the cookie consent opt-in may not return the visitor to the page they were on.
- Fixed an issue where a specially crafted search query could cause an uncaught exception.
- Fixed an issue where the onboarding wizard may show an error on save.
- Fixed an instance where an empty ACP error notification may get logged.
- Fixed an issue where large file uploads to Pages media may fail.
- Fixed an issue where a moderator can not edit database records if their group does not have edit permission, however they have moderator permissions to edit globally.
- Changed og:image on topic view to one image, more than one is not fully compatible with the meta tag editor.
- Fixed an issue where a significantly large number of reactions could cause memory issues in the expanded topic list view.
- Fixed an issue where automated tests may log an error in the admin control panel from a no longer used block of code.
- Fixed an error caused when merging an Invision Community using letter photos.
- Fixed an issue where subscription upgrade/downgrade pricing was not calculated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where making paying with PayPal after a failure caused an exception.
- Fixed Maxmind AdminCP notification missing language string.
- Fixed an issue in the FrontNavigation extension, where the item was shown without a permission check.
- Fixed an issue where moderators were unable to access ModCP with Courses enabled.
- Updated the Live Topic conversion notification to link to the new topic.
- Fixed an issue where a host or staff member not in an attendee group could not join
- Fixed an issue where responding to reviews did not work.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
- Updated CKEditor to 4.21.0.
- Updated jQuery to 3.7.0.
- Updated jQuery UI to 1.13.2.
- Updated jQuery Migrate to 3.4.1.
- Fixed an array offset error on the spam whitelist form.
- Fixed an issue where temporary cache data wasn't removed from \IPS\Content\Statistics on app uninstall.
- Fixed an issue where the front/table/rows template was missing a check for the \IPS\Node\Statistics trait.
- Removed legacy file loader for Extensions.
- Removed legacy polyfill for IntersectionObserver.
Это выпуск безопасности, и мы рекомендуем всем клиентам выполнить обновление как можно скорее.
Ключевые измененияЭто важное обновление безопасности и технического обслуживания. Включая улучшения для наших недавно выпущенных функций PII и статистики.
Мы рекомендуем не использовать редактор визуального языка до обновления.
Key ChangesThis is our April maintenance release.
Key changes include:
- Gallery, Events & Clubs: Improvements From Your Feedback
- Live Topics
- iPhone notifications, web app and more
- PayPal & Maxmind API updates in Commerce
Ключевые измененияЭто наш ноябрьский ремонтный релиз.
Ключевые изменения включают в себя:
- Новая функция: модерация с личными оповещениями
- Новая функция: очередь одобрения модератором теперь включает причину, по которой
- Обновлено: обновление Events включает дополнительные потоковые платформы.
- Invision Community теперь требует минимум PHP 8.0
Key ChangesThis is our September maintenance release.
Key changes include:
PHP 8 Marketplace app/plugin Compatibility Scanner (please read before upgrading)
Improvements to marking posts as solutions
- Improved the license check to bypass the members timezone setting.
- Added ACP Tool to scan all hooks to identify PHP8 fatal errors related to method overloading.
- Added AdminCP new search terms to guide admins to the new areas.
- Added a pre-upgrade Marketplace compatibility check.
- Added the ability to disable the frontend login handler.
- Fixed an issue where a large number of profile field options can break the page layout on the member stats overview page.
- Fixed an issue where members following an item may not be following the remaining item after a merge.
- Fixed an issue where word filters could cause an item to be held for approval even if the author had more than the required number of posts to bypass.
- Fixed an issue with hCaptcha where an incorrect language override could be requested.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to create an alert with forced reply from a moderator/admin account with a disabled messenger.
- Fixed an issue where editing the ACP => System => Postings page with disabled registrations would throw an exception while the submission.
- Fixed an issue where some alerts were not shown if they had an end date.
- Fixed an issue where post to Twitter could potentially result in an uncaught exception
- Fixed an issue where the oauth configuration page was missing the required css files.
- Fixed an issue where a report title may appear in trending content (does not expose any sensitive data).
- Fixed an issue where removing a manually added badge would not remove the badge
- Fixed an issue where the rank progression chart may not work when non-default ranks are used.
- Fixed an issue where the achievements rebuild may fail.
- Fixed an issue where content tags from content created by the RSS Import feature could be associated with a guest account.
- Fixed an issue where alerts could not be dismissed if they had long titles.
- Fixed an issue where image alt tags would always use the AI image scanner value even if manually adjusted.
- Fixed an issue where search options may break on profiles when status updates were disabled.
- Fixed an issue where quick search was broken on the hooked files admin control panel page.
- Fixed an issue where the PHP8 incompatibilty tool failed when developing on a Windows server.
- Updated CKEditor to 4.19.1.
- Fixed an issue where soft deleted items can appear in recommended posts.
- Fixed multimoderation not working in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where rebuilding record topics would fail.
- Fixed an issue where orphaned categories could break syncing from topics.
- Fixed an issue when using the REST API to fetch records where fields may not have the image lazyload removed.
- Added multiple improvements to "Mark as solution" including a re-engagement email, new UI to prompt authors to mark a reply as the solution and new stats.
- Fixed an issue where the default forum views may not be used for guests.
- Fixed an issue where soft deleted items may be archived and then subsequently deleted leaving orphaned reports.
- Fixed an issue where a malformed findComment link caused a 404 error instead of loading the topic from the start.
- Fixed some missing translations for future publish moderator permissions.
- Fixed an issue where per-forum fluid view mode may not intially check filters correctly.
- Donations can now only be made by registered members.
- Fixed a typo on the invoice settings page.
- Fixed an issue on the credits page.
- Fixed an issue where the business name field did not correctly toggle on the registration page.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a subscription package would leave some orphaned data in the database.
- Fixed Realtime features showing even when disabled.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
- Fixed an issue where plugin index.html files may get included as CSS causing a browser rendering issue.